2017-18: Getting Started
7/31/2017 1:00 pm
Getting everything in place for a new school year can be a daunting task. The Carlisle PTA is here to help make that process as easy as possible. Below is a simple check-list of things to take care of prior to your child returning to school.
Please click the "Read More" link for additional details and information about each of the below steps:
- Update your Carlisle PTA, Parent and Student information
- Join the Carlisle PTA (optional, but highly recommended)
- Sign-up for Volunteer Opportunities
- Purchase prepackaged Tax-Free School Supplies from the PTA.
- Order your Spirit Wear.
In addition to the PTA items listed above, the below Plano ISD items should also be completed before school starts:
- Login to Parent Portal and fill out your child's Emergency Card and Registration Forms.
- Complete your PISD Volunteer Application (must be once every school year).
Please click the "Read More" link for additional details and information about each of the above items.Read More ...